Skip the Line – Orsay Museum
- A quick receipt of your electronic voucher by email
- Don’t wait in line to buy a ticket to the museum
- It is not necessary to print out your voucher
- Access to all permanent collections as well as the temporary exhibits
Where to pick up your tickets to enter the Orsay Museum?
Bring along your electronic voucher, either on your smartphone or printed out on paper, and go to the Tabac d’Orsay located in the Rue de Lille, which runs alongside the museum.
The Tabac d’Orsay is located near the museum and is open every day.
Once you get to the Tabac d’Orsay, simply show the bar code on your electronic voucher and you are given your tickets, which give you access to the museum on a priority basis.
Your voucher also shows the exact location of the Tabac d’Orsay and how to get to it.
1 Rue de la Légion d’Honneur, 75007 Paris
Line 1 : station “Concorde ou Tuileries”
Line 12 : stations “Assemblée Nationale” ou “Solferino”
Line C : station “Musée d’Orsay”
Bus : lines 24, 63, 68, 69, 73, 83, 84, 94
Location of the Tabac d’Orsay where you pick up your tickets.
73 Rue de Lille, 75007 Paris
• The museum is free for all visitors on the first Sunday of each month.
(You do not need to purchase a ticket on those days, but you must expect huge crowds of people).
• The Orsay Museum is free for visitors under 18 years of age*.
• Free entry for long-term residents of the European Economic Area under 26 years of age.*
* On presentation of official proof of identity (passport or identity card).
Orsay Museum opening hours and days
• On Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 9.30am to 6pm.
All rooms are closed after 5.15pm.
• On Thursday from 9:30am to 9.45pm.
All rooms are closed after 9.15pm.
Museum closing hours:
• Every Monday.
• On 1st May and 25th December.
Opening hours of the Tabac d’Orsay where you pick up your tickets:
• Every day from 6.30am to 8pm (10pm on Thursdays).
Available languages: French, German, English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Russian.
Security controls: vigipirate measures:
Due to government-imposed preventive measures, access to the museum necessarily involves undergoing a security check.
No suitcases, travelling bags or backpacks can be taken into the museum or even left in the lockers.
Order your entrance tickets
Access to the Orsay Museum
You have access to all permanent collections as well as the temporary exhibits for a full day.
Get your tickets to the museum by showing your electronic voucher at a kiosk located near the Louvre.
Fast reservations and estimates
These services are provided by our various partners. Pariswonder.com enables you to forward your requests through a centralised website.
We centralise all your requests for estimates and reservations, which we monitor from start to finish. You pay no additional fees or costs.